Retorne à página do usuário de "Szoferka".
- Tenha uma boa estadia na Desciclopédia!
Cordialmente, -- Sir Mafagafo 09:05, 27 Novembro 2006 (EST)
- Heh, no problem, it was just a welcome. At least you guys from poland don't think we speak spanish xDD -- Sir Mafagafo 09:17, 27 Novembro 2006 (EST)
- Hey there! Carlos Straczynski here, nice to meet ya. =) Yeah, as you guessed, I have Polish roots. My grandmother was from Gdańsk, and fled there to northern Brazil in 1939.
Now, I'm just wondering what a Polish user is doing here on Desciclopédia. =) - Straczynski 20:20, 30 Novembro 2006 (EST)
- Greetings. Are you Polish? Or are you just joking? Speak in polish to I see =D Shunt talk contrib 18:52, 2 Dezembro 2006 (EST)
- Now I believe... Can you understand something of portuguese? 'cause my english ain't so good yet... =( But, well, feel free to use Desciclopédia! =D Shunt talk contrib 06:17, 15 Dezembro 2006 (EST)
- You can help us translating articles form Nonsensopedia to English. Then I translate to Portuguese. You will be as useful as you think. Also I'm creating a Babel to you put in your page, to help to identify you. Shunt talk contrib 06:25, 15 Dezembro 2006 (EST)
PS: Are you jew? If you are, Strzczynski has a company now =)